- To develop a quality team of employees.
- To serve as a positive forum for dialogue and to brainstorm solutions for continuous improvement of District-wide processes and procedures.
- To support the District’s missions, beliefs and aims
- To be an integral part of the CUSD team, participating in the vision and operations of the District in partnership with our administrators, teachers, fellow employees, and community.
- To be an effective voice for Classified Unit/Business Support employees and an advocate, when necessary.
- To foster communication throughout the District where all classified employees feel their efforts are valued and that they make a positive difference.
Current CUBSS Executive Members are: April Morris, Carole Johnson, Cyndee Smith, Debby Bagdasarian, Donna Marr, Jeanette Garcia, Mary Mayorga, Sara Sanchez, Tami Calderon, Tiffany Cooper, and Valerie Myers.